KEYNOTE: Responsible Technology through Visual Analytics and Compuational Angles, 24th International Conference Information Visualization, 7-11 September 2020, Melbourne AU / Vienna EU.
SIGGRAPH Asia 2020 Virtual
- eXplainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI): An introduction to the XAI landscape with practical examples. Courses Program.
SIGGRAPH 2020, August 2020:
- Through Ditial Innovation Angle in Australasia. BoF.
- Immersive and Interactive Experiences. BoF.
- Double Vision: Digital Twin applications within Extended Reality. Appy Hour.
ARC Linkage project with partner Opera Australia on the topic Transforming rehearsal design using an interactive spatial aesthetic. Received $562,000.00 in funding.
Transforming rehearsal design using an interactive spatial aesthetic. The Project aims to investigate an interactive spatial aesthetic that facilitates modelling of operatic rehearsal design. It will do this through application of an experimental artistic system that reshapes concepts of spatial design through collaborative interaction between creative teams and digital systems. It demonstrates how creatives can immersively design a rehearsal in real time at up to 1:1 scale, assisted by an evolving database. It transforms our understanding of rehearsal design and the way it can be aesthetically explored, with outcomes that optimise and streamline design processes in the performing arts industry.
Our EPICentre's Multi-Modal High-End Visualisation System (HEVS) is officially released !!!
Invited Talk: Expanded Perception and Interaction for Measurement Science. APMP 2019 Symposium at the 35th Asia Pacific Metrology Programme General Assembly and Related Meetings. 4 December 2019, Sydney Australia.
From the "Dream Zone", SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 inspires great discourse about building humanity into computer graphics
SIGGRAPH Asia 2019, 17-20 November 2019, Brisbane, Australia
- SoS. Art Gallery.
- Non-Euclidean Embeddings for Graph Analytics and Visualisation. Poster.
- SIGGRAPH Asia for Beginners. IRC Panel.
EPICentre's Multi-Modal High-End Visualization System wins BEST DEMO Award at the ACM SIGGRAPH VRCAI 2019, 14-16 November 2019, Brisbane, Australia.
ACM SIGGRAPH VRCAI 2019, 14-16 November 2019, Brisbane, Australia.
- ED-XR 2019 Workshop: Hand-on Introduction to VR.
- Immersive Analytics using Augmented Reality for Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulations.
- A Data-Driven Optimisation Approach to Urban Multi-Site Selection for Public Services and Retails.
- Integrating Mixed Reality and Internet of Things as an Assistive Technology for Elderly People Living in a Smart Home.
- HoloCity - Exploring the use of augmented reality cityscapes for collaborative understanding of high-volume urban sensor data.
- Containerisation as a method for supporting multiple VR visualisation platforms from a single data source.
- Multi-Modal High-End Visualization System.
KEYNOTE: 25th ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality and Technology (VRST) 2019, 12-15 November 2019, Sydney, Australia.
KEYNOTE: The 16th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization (CGiV 2019), 16-19 July 2019, Adelaide.