The Third ACM SIGCHI Asian Symposium (RIEC International Symposium on Human-Computer Interaction), 12-13 December, Sendai:
- Seeing New Reality - Using Visual Analytics to Expand Perception and Interaction.
SIGGRAPH Asia 2018, 4-7 December 2018, Tokyo, Japan:
- Immersive Visualisation for Research, Science and Art, 4 Dec, 12:15-1:45pm.
- CG in Australasia.
- Automatic Site Selection of Cultural Venues. Technical Brief, with Tian Feng.
- Visual analytics of big networks: novel approaches for exploring complex networks in big data. Course, with Daniel Filonik.
- People of Demoscene BoF.
- SIGGRAPH Asia 2019 Kick off meeting.
VRCAI 2018, 2-3 December 2018, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan.
- Visual analytics of single cell microscopy data using a collaborative immersive environment.
- Interactive scenario visualisation in immersive virtual environments for decision making support.
VRST 2018, November/December 2018, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan.
- Future-mine VR as narrative decision making tool.
Visualisation Matters 2018, 21 November 2018: Sydney, Australia.
AI Creativity Symposium 2018, 20 November 2018: Sydney, Australia.
- Aesthetic Intelligence.
VR CoRP SYMPOSIUM, 2 November: Sydney, Australia.
Investigating the use of VR in the treatment of Combat-Related PTSD
2nd Augmented and Virtual Reality for Safety, Training, Maintenance and Manufacturing Forum 2018, 12-13 November: Sydney, Australia. Invited talk:
The VR System of the Future: Seeing the New Reality – Using Visual Analytics to Expand Perception and Interaction
- NVIDIA AI Conference. 3-4 Septenber 2018, Sydney, Australia. Delivering talk Expanded Perception and Interaction: Visualisation, Simulations and AI
SIGGRAPH 2018, 12-16 August, Vancouver, Canada:
- Immersive Visualisation for Research, Science and Art, 13 Aug, 9am-11am.
- Demoscene UnderGround Real-Time Art, 12 Aug, 12:30pm-2pm.
- HoloSensor for Smart Home, Health (APPY HOUR), 15 Aug, 5pm-7pm.
- Visual Microscope for Massive Genomics Datasets, Expanded Perception and Interaction.
- CG in Australasia.
- CG in Asia.
- SIGGRAPH for Beginners.
- GTC18 - Data visualisation: where art and science meet. Channel LIFE.
- HPC and Visual Creativity. Expanded Perception and Interaction - Connecting Graphics with Compute. FMX 2018, 24-27 April 2018, Stuttgart, Germany.
- GPU Technology Conference GTC 2018 AI & Deep Learning Conference. 26 and 29 March 2018, Silicon Valey, USA. Delivering talk S8317 - Visual Analytics, HPC, Simulations & AI: Expanded Perception and Interaction.